Video Producer Freelancer
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a part time Video Producer Freelancer to work in Boston, MA.The Role
As a Video Producer Freelancer on the Creative Solutions team, you get excited about solving challenges while working in a collaborative environment. Bringing stories to life is your passion and youâ€ re not afraid to share interesting and unusual perspectives. In addition to video, relationship management skills is a requirement.
Daily life includesâ€ a medley of video support - from concept to completion for both internal and external communications. Work crosses a variety of functions, including video, photography, audio, podcasts, animation, social media content, and whatever the next new thing might be. Every day is different, but you can count on collaborating with designers, other video producers, and communications partners on the regular. Though your primary focus will be supporting video, be ready to expand your reach and try new things. For example, supporting campaigns, story-boarding animations, writing, acting as video extras, voice over talent, and more.The Team
The Creative Solutions team sits within Fidelityâ€ s Communications, Public Affairs and Policy Group. While our name might not be groundbreaking, that doesnâ€ t stop us from trying to be ahead of the curve. Our environment is fast-paced, ultra-collaborative, and ever-changing.
We are curious, creative, hardworking professionals who thrive when there are challenges to be conquered. As an agile team of innovators, we create and produce over 2,000 projects a year.
Working with our communications partners in Fidelityâ€ s Communications, Public Affairs and Policy Group, our mission is to provide the best customer service to our business partners while supporting the goals of Fidelity by through authentic storytelling and creating experiences to connect with, inform, and inspire all of our associates and customers while driving the business forward. Everything we do aims to reflect the essence of what makes Fidelity a great place to work and why itâ€ s one of the greatest companies in the world.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
COVID Work Policy
- Bachelor's degree in Film, Media Arts or related discipline, with 5+ yearsâ€ experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and post-production software, techniques, and standards including use of Adobe Premiere Pro, Aftereffects, Adobe Illustrator, Red Giant, and other applicable editing tools.
- Proven experience in video concepting, interviewing, direction, writing, editing, audio tech, color correction, and all aspects of video from conception through creation.
- Technical acumen to capture high-quality professional photographs, video, and podcast content while managing all aspects of recording, audio, editing and production. Including: framing and finding the best shots/angles, transporting, setting up, and operating/troubleshooting/maintaining production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props for field and studio productions.
- Understanding of how to scale deliverables to the timeframes, budget and resources available, while making the highest quality creative output and impact possible.
- Ability to direct business partners to use the right medium for their message while executing stellar video/audio/animated work that aligns and complements communication needs.
- Outstanding attention to detail and adhere stringently to deadlines while managing multiple deliverables, projects, and priorities.
- Strong professional demeanor, relationship management, and problem-solving skills in all settings. Including but not limited to: troubleshooting on set and in post, client-facing communications, internal team meetings, and senior management interactions.
- Effectively communicate project goals and articulate the â€œwhyâ€ behind your ideas to people with differing professional backgrounds.
- Willingness to travel about 25% of the time and be on your feet for long periods of time to capture video, photo and podcast content.
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. Youâ€ ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.Dynamic Working â€ Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so youâ€ ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person â€ face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at .
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Information about Fidelity Investments
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at .
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit .
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.